Sunday, December 26, 2010

christmas was excellent <3

i have all sorts of exciting other things including Sweeney Todd on DVD, two new bottles of nail polish, a metal robot i’m in love with, a stuffed hedgehog, Reese’s, other various candy, and many other amazing things. also lots of money from my relatives. and my family members loved their presents from me, so that’s good. i was really excited to give them their gifts.

but, most importantly:

image

yesss. instead of any individual big presents this year, we got a large family present of a Wii, including Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, and also Wii Fit. All of which are really really fun.

ooh, guess whaaat. my dad just bought Zelda: Twilight Princess. i’m flipping exciiiiteeeed. i love love love Zelda <3

image

anyway, it was a very fabulous Christmas <3

thing i ♥ of the day: my new Tumblr blog.

http://meggerdoodles.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

history.

followers :D